As we all know, plumbing emergencies happen when we least expect them. Fortunately, there are many ways to diagnose problems before they occur by being proactive instead of reactive.
Upon your request, Buchanan & Callaway can perform a “Whole House Plumbing Inspection” to look for certain symptoms that can potentially become disastrous!
Our plumbers will:
- Inspect toilets, faucets, hose bibs, and sump pumps
- Check the condition of washing machine hoses
- Check high water pressure – (high water pressure can cause many issues on a plumbing system. There are certain ways to prevent this from happening which we can assist you with)
- Inspect Hot Water Heaters – we can install leak detections on water heaters. (Keep in mind that Industry standard life of a water heater is between 7 and 12 years.
- Inspect Boiler to ensure readiness for heating season (Please inquire about air elimination systems on your hot water boiler)
- Steam Boiler start-up and shut- down for the season (Cleaning of steam boiler is essential at the beginning of a heating season)
- Check furnace and A/C units – add Freon, change filters, etc.
Buchanan & Callaway prides itself on the ability to install plumbing in homes of any size. We do all phases of new construction including: remodels, additions, town homes, duplexes, and we also do new installation for homes and subdivisions.
Additionally, we install gas lines for pool heaters, generators, and barbeques.